
Wow. I'm in MA, waiting on the Brazilian consulate to issue me a visa. Mom and I were out for a walk when I noticed a strange rainbow in the sky. It was more like some kind of flare, rather than the typical rainbow and the conditions didn't call for any at all. We were so focused on this one rainbow it took us a minute to notice that there were two others following a circle around the sun! The rainbows were at 9 o'clock, noon, and 3 o'clock and then another appeared above "noon", but inverted.
We looked it up when we got home and found that we had witnessed an astronomical phenomenon called the parhelic circle.
I've never seen anything like it in my life and I like to think that it was a blessing for Global Grace Day...
-emilia

Glad you found something to redeem the day. How goes the waiting? I hope you're on your way soon.
ReplyDeleteI saw them for several days in a row - I consider them Matt showing up.
ReplyDelete~ megan