Monday, November 16, 2009

Visa Blues

Well,
The trip to Brazil has been pushed back a couple of weeks. My visa will be arriving a little late (on Friday) and I'll now depart on the 23rd. It's been a major disappointment, but also a good opportunity to get further organized (see picture), spend time with family, volunteer at my hometown library (in danger of having it's doors closed), and see my wonderful husband one more time.

I'm feeling nervous about my travels - first time I'll be traveling internationally to a place where I don't speak the language. I am looking forward to having my edges pushed and being totally immersed in a different culture.

We're in the midst of planning a council/fundraiser in NYC mid-December, on my way back to Europe. Know anyone in the city who'd be interested in attending? Please us their info so that we can send them an invitation!


All my belongings. This is it - technology, music equipment and instruments, bedding, clothes for 4 seasons, and personal items. It's been wonderful to fit all our important belongings into one car.

1 comment: