Tuesday, December 29, 2009



2 comments:

  1. hi, it's me. i found your blog-- and it's amazing! REALLY cool pictures. it's my dream to travel around the world, and this gives me a little taste of almost everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few days ago I was watching tv and Oprah came on. Normally not my kind of show but I continued to watch in a slack-jawed stupor. A few minutes into the show I recieved a revelation as if it was sent from heaven on high. For the first time I beheld Lady Gaga.

    She came strutting out onto stage in a costume that made her look like a medieval hedgehog. She couldn't do anything. She couldn't sing, she couldn't dance and she wasn't even particularly good looking. But the song had a good beat for dancing at the club and her backup dancers were hot.

    Lady Gaga is a blatant rip off of Madonna in the 1980s but she's far more sexually explict with considerably less talent. It is so bad you can jump between Madonna and Gaga on youtube and the only differance is Gaga shows off as much skin as she can and her voice needs to be electronically butchered to be presentable.

    I think we can go this route or if you are afraid of infringing on the lands of the Kingdom of Lady Gaga, I'm sure we can rip off someone else from two decades ago. We'll find a way to finally make you profitable.

    When you come back refreshed from this global vacation of yours we need to discuss the new Emilia. I'm rather excited to share my ideas for the quartet. I realize you are fond of them, but they're not the easiest on the eyes. You can still have a quartet, they'll just all be back up dancers in their mid-twenties. I'm pretty sure this edgy sexy turn will do a much better job of filling coffee shops. This however is only just the beginning.

    I look forward to discussing a more lucrative future when you finally return.

    ReplyDelete